Our Soy Candle Wax:
- is 100% natural!
- produces up to 90% less soot than traditional candles.
- is non-toxic and burns at a cooler temperature for less worry around children.
- does not stain, so you don’t have to worry about ruining clothing, furniture or other items.
- is continually producible without damaging the ecosystem.
- is made using soy beans from U.S. farms only!
Tips for excellent candle burning:
- For our votives, use a 2oz straight-sided glass votive cup, allow the liquid wax to reach the sides of the glass before putting them out, and burn for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch to prevent smoking and carbon mushrooming. Re-trim the wick before every use.Never move or leave candles unattended while burning.
- Burn in a draft free area clear of combustible material such as curtains, books, baskets, etc.
- Candles should be spaced apart while lit to prevent uneven burning.
- Keep the burn pool clean; never throw matches into the candle.
- Keep candles out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Always place candles on or in a non-combustible, heat-resistant base set on a level stable surface.
- Extremes of heat and cold should be avoided. Do not store candles in the freezer and never leave them in a hot car.